Work Hard, Play Hard
Keep your brain, bones, and body active during a long day of meetings with our health and wellness offerings. Choose from a variety of add-ons including a creative station, yoga session, or interactive cooking lesson with Chef Levine. Adding one or more of these fun activities will help boost your team's morale and keep energy levels high!
At Talaris we love to create vibrant nutritious meals and know they help you stay rejuvenated throughout the day. Take advantage of our Work Hard, Play Hard Complete Meeting Package (CMP) and enjoy local flavors, veggies, and protein packed options.
The Work Hard, Play Hard Complete Meeting Package (CMP) is based on a per guest, plus service charge and sales tax, per day charge and includes the following:
- Continental breakfast with vegan protein smoothies, organic brown hard boiled eggs, Greek yogurt, granola, homemade granola bars, and seasonal cut fresh fruit
- Mid-morning refresher including freshly brewed Seattle's Best® Coffee, Tazo® herbal teas, hot chocolate, cider, chilled juices, soda and water
- Buffet luncheon or dinner with soup and salad station, steamed or poached fish, vegan protein options, and vegan/low-sugar dessert
- Afternoon snacks including whole fruit, whole mixed nuts, seasonal fresh cut fruit, nut butters, dried fruits, flavored waters, and one of the following: caprese salad, bruschetta, or crudité platter
- Audiovisual package including: LCD projector and screen, whiteboards and one flip chart with assorted markers and tape
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet
- Complimentary parking on the Talaris grounds for all attendees and presenters
- Conference supplies including pens, notepads, and candies
- Onsite administrative support including copying, faxing, etc. (additional charges will apply for copies and fax)
Take it to the next level and create a team bonding session with culinary expert, Chef Levine. For just $50 per hour, he'll instruct groups of 15 or more how to make one of our delicious appetizers or garden cocktails using local ingredients. You'll get to enjoy your handiwork and also take a recipe card home with you!
Work Hard Enhancement
Keep your team alert and engaged by incorporating a creative station. Our brainteasers, coloring books and games provide an outlet to destress and refocus. It's an easy way to make a long day of meetings a little more productive and a lot more fun!
Play Hard Enhancement
Maintain motivation and keep your group energized by incorporating a fitness class into your day. Groups of up to 20 can participate in an hour of tai chi, chi gong, yoga, or meditation led by one of our preferred local instructors. If you're looking to burn some energy before starting up your afternoon session, engage in a friendly round of competition on our spacious lawn with our onsite sport equipment or take a group stroll on the Burke-Gilman trail. From badminton, bocce ball and croquet to soccer, frisbee and football - you're sure to find the perfect break for your group.
For more information, please contact our Sales Manager, LeAnne Williams: 206.268.7091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.