Map & Directions
Talaris Conference Center is located just five miles north of downtown Seattle, only a few blocks from the University of Washington campus. Sea-Tac International Airport is approximately 20 miles from Talaris, with travel time between 30-90 minutes based on traffic. There are a variety of transportation options available:
- Talaris partners with United Town Car Service to provide convenient, affordable transportation to and from the airport, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. For departure from Talaris to Sea-Tac, a minimum 24-hour advance reservation is required. To make a reservation please call the Front Desk at 206.268.7000. Rates start at $55 cash, for a one-way trip, payable directly to United Town Car Service ($3 surcharge for credit card transactions).
- Shuttle Express offers convenient airport pick-up and drop-off at Talaris, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. They offer airport shuttle service, town car service, or limousine service. Talaris guests may book their airport pick-up for drop-off with Shuttle Express Service by clicking here.
- Taxi service and other ground transportation options can be found on the Sea-Tac Airport website.
- Link light rail service is available between the University of Washington Station and Downtown Seattle (8 minutes) and continues connections all the way to SeaTac/Airport (additional 38 minutes). Take Metro bus 78 to connect from the University of Washington Station to Talaris Conference Center. The link light rail schedule can be found on the Sound Transit website.
- For public transportation options to get around the city, visit the King Country Metro Trip Planner.